Lexical Tools, Java 8.0, UTF-8, 2024 Release:
Lexical Tools is a set of fundamental core NLP tools for retrieving lexical variants. Functions (flow components) include retrieving inflectional variants, uninflectional forms, spelling variants, derivational variants, synonyms, antonyms, fruitful variants, normalization, UTF-8 to ASCII conversion, lowercase, abbreviations and acronyms, etc. There are over 64
offered in this tools set.
This release includes the latest data integration from
The SPECIALIST LEXICON along with completion of software change requests (SCRs). They are briefly described as follows. Please refer to
Feature Enhancements & Bugs Fixes
- Distributed both full version and lite version of lvg.2024
- Upgraded to ICU4J 73.2 (International Components for Unicode)
- Upgraded to HSqlDb 2.7.2-jdk8 (HyperSonic SQL DB)
- Kept JRE, 1.8.0_202
- Integrated with data from The SPECIALIST LEXICON, 2024
- Updated derivations (157,387) - zeroD, prefixD, suffixD
- Enhanced zeroD and suffixD to include both upper and lower cases.
- Updated synonyms (281,574) - CUI, EUI, NLP
- Updated antonyms (9,070) - LEX, SD, PD, CC, SC