You are here
Web Interface: BabelMeSH.
BabelMeSH is a multi-language tool for searching NLM's MEDLINE/PubMed. It has the following features:
- It is intended for users whose native languages is not English.
- It has a free-text interface.
- Queries can be submitted as single terms or complex phrases in one of the languages listed below.
- The search interface changes to allow search terms to be entered in the chosen language.
- Typing accents or other diacritical marks is optional.
- Queries are transformed into English. Results are MEDLINE/PubMed citations published in any one or more of the listed languages, as specified by the user.
- Links to full-text articles, if available for free, are included in the search results.
BabelMeSH Web Interfacehttp://babelmesh.nlm.nih.gov/
BabelMeSH Web interfaces to individual languages: